These are a fast and easy candy to make!
- 1/2 C Melted butter
- 1-1/2 C Peanut butter
- 2-1/2 C Powdered sugar
- Chocolate chips or chocolate bark
- Mix butter, peanut butter, M&M’s, and powdered sugar until well blended. More powdered sugar can be used to make the mixture more thick.
- Make 1-inch balls (I use a cookie scoop) and freeze for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Microwave chocolate chips/bark for 60 seconds, stopping every 15 seconds to check and stir.
- Remove balls from the freezer and dip into the chocolate. Place on wax paper or tin foil and top with M&M’s (optional) and allow to harden.
- Refrigerate until a couple hours before your get-together.
Using the cookie scoop, this recipe made 30 balls.
Enjoy and Merry Christmas!!